Barnard FHM model
1. Shopping motto? I don`t spend a lot of money on
something unless I really really want it. Even if I
have to think about it for a whole day. I don`t want to
regret buying something.
2. Etiquette rule no 1? Always be on time and
politely apologize if your not.:)
3. Your wardrobe ally? Jeans and pretty tops.
(feminine and sexy)
4. Shoe heel height? Between 8 and 10 cm.
5. Dressing faux pais? Wearing something that`s
comfortable, but not fashionable.I
don`t dress up just to go and buy bread and milk. hehe
6. How many hangers in your wardrobe? Way too many
7. Accessory ally? I don`t like accessories, but if
I have to,then I`d wear a watch.
8. Best asset? My eyes and my bust, it makes the
clothes fit better.
9. Lipstick colour? Definitely nude or pink, with
10. What’s in your handbag? Basically everything! My
purse, phone, make-up, perfume ,Lip-ice, pills,
elastics, ID, drivers, notepad, tissues, diary,
beechies, pens and eye drops.
11. Weekend style? Jeans or shorts and
comfortable tops with nice sandals.
12. 2nd hand item? A South Park boxer short that
used to belong to my brother.
13. Most expensive item ? My matric farewell dress,
designed by Simon Rademan of course.
14. Cheapest item? Satin boxers from Mr.Price,R20.
15. Best investment? A pair of black high heels and
a long black jacket.
16. Dress secrets? Gel cushions in your heels help
ease the pain.
17. What does your friend think of your dress standard?
He always compliments me on the way I dress. He
prefers me in dresses and high heels.
18. What do you think of his dress sense? He has a
lot of style. He knows what suits him and he wears it
with confidence, which makes it sexy.
19. Definition for style (5 words) Confidence,
unique, flattering, appropriate and sexy.
20. Today’s fashion (5 words)? Mostly trends set by
And what do they say...?
You are on Natasha Barnard's page.
Media request for an